Gold’s Gym Stride Trainer 380 Elliptical Review
Read Other Elliptical Reviews
The Gold’s Gym Stride Trainer 380 Elliptical is an elliptical and it only costs $277.00.
The Gold’s Gym Stride Trainer 380 Elliptical starts with a rear drive system. It comes with a 14” Stride length and adequately sized pedals to make you feel comfortable and reach your goals easily. The Stride Trainer 380 Elliptical has a maximum user weight of 250 pounds, however I would not trust it with anyone near that weight. The Trainer 380 has a footprint of 55”L x 26”W. It does have convenient transport wheels. The wheels combined with its light weight, allow you to easily move the elliptical where ever you want to place it.
Other Features of Gold’s Gym Stride Trainer 380 Elliptical are:
- Digital SMRTM Silent Magnetic Resistance to allow you to adjust the resistance easily.
- 6 Personal Trainer Workouts to choose from depending on what you need to help you reach your goal.
- Dual-Grip PowerPulseTM Heart Rate Monitor to help you easily track your heart rate.
- Water Bottle Holder to help you stay hydrated during your workout.
- LCD Window for easy tracking and viewing of your workout statistics like speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned.
The Gold’s Gym Stride Trainer 380 Elliptical comes with a 90-Day Warranty. If you plan to buy this elliptical, we strongly suggest adding a good extended warranty.