Sole Fitness Brand Review — A great marketing company
Read Other Elliptical Reviews
One of the popular lines of treadmills and ellipticals right now is by Sole Fitness out of Utah. Their units are all produced by a Taiwanese manufacturer by the name of Dyaco, who is best known for owning Spirit Fitness and having produced equipment for a number of other companies, including Free Spirit, SportsArt, Red Zone and a few others I’m sure I am forgetting in my old age.
Sole itself has been around since around 2002-2003 and have been known more as a repackaging/relabeling company than anything else, as well as being some of the best internet marketers around outside of Smooth Fitness. From what I remember, before Sole hooked up with Dyaco, they were putting out units based on old Reebok Bodytrec designs (does anyone else remember the horrible Sole E89 ellipticals?).
Due to the high quality, mid-range product that Sole sells, they signed a fantastic deal with the Hilton Hotel chains with Sole equipment, which helped to heighten the public’s awareness of the Sole brand. In a further effort to expand their visibility, Sole also signed with Dick’s Sporting goods as their major brick and mortar vendor within the last 2 years.
Overall, thanks to some fine equipment produced by Dyaco, Sole has a very solid line of treadmills and ellipticals which are on the top of most “best buy” lists. The only downside to their product is the aforementioned Compton shipping warehouse. This past year, Sole has greatly improved its shipping department and has become one of the quickest, most reliable fitness equipment shippers around. Combined with its top-notch and highly rated customer service department, Sole is one of the most well rounded fitness manufacturer active in the market today.
Sole contines to be one of the best rated fitness companies by both experts and consumers alike.
Sole Fitness Ellipticals:
- Sole E25 Elliptical – Best Buy elliptical under $1000
- 2008 Sole E25 Elliptical – Best Buy Elliptical under $1000 for 2008
- 2007 Sole E35 Elliptical – Best Buy elliptical from $1001-$1500 for 2006-2007
- 2008 Sole E35 Elliptical – Best Buy Under $1500 for 2007-2008
- 2007 Sole E55 Elliptical – Fantastic upgrade to the Sole E35 for just a little more.
- 2008 Sole E55 Elliptical – 2008 upgrade to great unit
- Sole E95 Elliptical – Best Buy runner up from $1501-$2000.
- 2008 Sole E95 Elliptical – Best Buy Runner Up for under $2000.
Sole Fitness Treadmills:
- Sole F63Treadmill – Ichi-Ban Best Buy Award for a treadmill under $1000.
- 2008 Sole F63 Treadmill – Ichi-Ban Best Buy Award winning treadmill under $1000.
- Sole F80 Treadmill – Nice upgrade to the Sole F63, but be prepared for the higher price.
- 2008 Sole F80 Treadmill – 2008 Best Buy Award Winner Treadmill under $1500
- Sole F83 Treadmill – Decent treadmill in the $1500-$2000 range.
- Sole F85 Treadmill – Best Buy Award for a treadmill under $2000.
- Sole S73 Treadmill – 4 out of 5 golden buddahs.
- Sole S77 Treadmill – One of the best non-folding treadmills on the market.
- Sole TT8 Treadmill – Solid, but over priced treadmill.
-The Treadmill Sensei